Friday, May 30, 2008

Another Weekend

I'm really glad its the weekend again! Ha. We've had four day school weeks for the past two weeks, but still!!! Everyone needs a break! Not everyone can go to school every day and still function properly. =]

But school's not that hard. I mean yeah you get homework and yeah you have to listen to a teacher talk for really long periods of time. Other than that its okay, right?

Sorry to all you people who hate school. I just don't think its that bad.

But anyways. This weekend, finally here!, is not just any old weekend. Its my birthday weekend!!! My birthday's on Sunday!!! JUNE 1ST!!! YAY! But I'm celebrating if with my fmaily tonight, so I get presents today, not Sunday. So thats even more exciting, I don't have to wait as long. And I'll try to write as many posts as I can this weekend to keep you all updated on the cool stuff I got/am going to get!!!

Hopefully theres a cell phone in one of those brightly wrapped packages!!

No comments: