Thursday, May 29, 2008

Left alone and forgotten

Have you ever noticed that a lot of girls, when they get mad at someone, just ignore them? Well I have. I never really cared or thought about it much though. But now, when someone's been ignoring me, its started to bother me.

Especially since I didn't do anything!! I just stuck up for what I thought was right. And in return girl 1, who I'm NOT friends with and I don't know, took girl 2, my friend, for like forever, off girl 1's friend list. Its not like I told her too. Why would I?? I even apologized to girl 2, even if I didn't do anything wrong.

And even so, girl 2 has decided to ignore me. Pretended I'm not there. Said hi to the girl next to me and not me when she passes by in the hallway. And I've just now noticed how much that really hurts!! It does, a lot! And its not like I'm being mean to her or not apologizing, I AM!! And yet, nothing.

So since I don't know what to do about it, I'm just gonna let her to her own thing for now.

I'll see what happens.

No comments: