Thursday, June 5, 2008

Remember Me?

Haha, I soo forgot to post at ALL last weekend. I was too busy with all my birthday stuff!!! YAY! Well I got pretty much everything I wanted, except for a cat and a cell phone, which I knew I wasn't going to get. Oh well, theres always next year!! Or Christmas.

Well so my title this time has kind of a double meaning. Which I don't know why I'm bothering to explain, cuz it should come clearly to all of you once I get started. First is this.

Obviously, just that I forgot to post allllll throughout the last week!! Ahh!! But now I'm catching up, so I hope its "all good" with everyone. =] You'll forgive me right? Ha, I love how I talk to people when theres probably no one reading my blog. At least no one that comments. You people, whoever you are, should all comment my blog after you read!! Cuz otherwise I feel like I'm talking to no one, which makes me feel kind of stupid...

Second reason is because, very very sadly, I'm still being ignored. Did I call her friend 2 last time? I dunno. Oh well. But anyways, she's still ignoring me. And its not like I'm ignoring her, too! I texted her yesterday and the day before. And I KNOW she's got unlimited now. AND I called her two nights before and left a voice mail because she didn't pick up.

So at least I'm trying now. I don't see her alone at school too much, otherwise I would talk to her here. [[sitting in seminar, thats why I said HERE]]

So anyways, I'm still sad inside, and being ignored, so thats why I wanted to shout out "REMEMBER ME??"

Its also because I've been ignoring all my readers.

Whoever you are.

Peace out!

No comments: