Just warning you all that I might be missing from action for a while. Don't worry, I'm here, I'm fine. I just won't be...you know...HERE here.
And just for your information-getting grounded kinda stinks. Like...a lot. I mean, I guess I get why parents do it. But its so long and boring. Why not just do extra jobs? I mean, wouldn't it kind of make more sense to making your kids do extra chores around the house instead of grounding them and then having them just lie around the house all day because they have nothing better to do? I think it would. That's what I'm gonna do to my kids when I have kids. WHEN I have them. I'm also going to force feed them any new foods they don't want the try so they don't become spoiled.
Ha. That should be interesting, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment